Btw, I would like to share one online job and this is going to be a full-time one. And because I cannot disclose anything here due to strict confidentiality, I just would like you to follow the steps I am giving below. In order to successfully work in that confidential job, here are the requirements you need to comply with:
1. Keen attention to details - As work at home means being independent, keen attention to details is a must. Read carefully the instructions and reply the emails as needed. Note, once you are referred to the client, you need to keep in touch in order not to miss any single instruction.
2. Personal computer / fast Broadband/DSL connection with at least 1 MB speed.
3. Working headset and webcam - These are a must for the interview and future web conferences.
4. For those who have no oDesk account yet, you can create only one legitimate account by clicking on here. Take and pass the oDesk Readiness Test and 'passed' means a perfect score. This test covers the important company policies and the do's and don'ts before you should sign any contract.
5. Take the US English Skills Basic Test - Actually, they only require 2.5 but I'd advise anyone to get at least 3.0.
6. After completing the first five requirements, PM me your complete name and your oDesk profile url. Or you may add me on skype: ai_m29. Good luck!