Friday, June 3

This blog's got a PR2

Yep, I've just checked my blog's PR value from Google PageRank Checker and it has gotten 2 from 10 possible points.  Yay!  I'm already happy with that but, I envy Facebook because it's got 10/10, lol.  


If you own a site you too can check you PR value from above link.  And, if you don't have a blog yet and you'd like to have one or two, check out Kaye's WAHMaholic Blog Designs.  



1 comments on "This blog's got a PR2"

Trish on August 26, 2011 at 7:43 PM said...

I've checked again my blog's PR today and it has returned to PR1. Masaya na sana ako dun sa PR2. 'di bale na lang

Post a Comment

I'm grateful for any comments you have!

Grab

Tmart

Sponsored Ads

 

The Caffeinated WAHM Copyright 2010. Break Fluid Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs