Saturday, January 29

Cheap diamond bands

Recently, I looked for wedding bands that I could gift to myself and my hubby this Valentine's day since mine got a crack after I squeezed hard a blanket.  I should have only spin dried it but I don't know why I still needed to squeeze it, lol.  


So the one that caught my eyes at Amazon is the 

Chic - Titanium Ring Wedding Band with Emerald-cut Lab-grade Diamond by AshMil.  Its regular price was $125.00 but it's now being offered on sale for only $44.95 so you can save 64% off.  Good news, it ships worldwide for free!  If you're wondering what it looks like, it's this!  Beautiful, isn't it?  My friend is also ordering a set.

Happy Valentine's day in advance!!!




1 comments on "Cheap diamond bands"

Unknown on June 13, 2012 at 3:30 PM said...

Choosing the right shape of diamond can be quite difficult when being exposed to a wide collection of Diamond bands. Read this article to know the different shapes of diamonds that are available in the wedding band these days and how you will make your choice with the bridal band.

Post a Comment

I'm grateful for any comments you have!

Grab

Tmart

Sponsored Ads

 

The Caffeinated WAHM Copyright 2010. Break Fluid Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs