Monday, September 14

Get paid to do HITs w/ mTurk

If you have read my older (not really old, hehehe) posts, I've been mentioning 'turk'. Actually, I have been earning from there for almost two years now. Registering at Mechanical Turk is easy. Just click here . There you go!

Explore HITs you may like working on. Be careful with your rating (work honestly and read mTurk policies) as it will determine which HITs you can work on. The bigger your rating, the better your chances on working on almost all HITs as it will be used as your qualification.

1 comments on "Get paid to do HITs w/ mTurk"

nadine on September 15, 2009 at 3:37 AM said...

I want to earn here :3 But i don't know how lol. I tried signing up under ate kaye's influence. Tsktsk now i'm checking back. I forgot how to sign in =,= hahak. Still, Thanks for the info ate!!

Post a Comment

I'm grateful for any comments you have!

 

The Caffeinated WAHM Copyright 2010. Break Fluid Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs