Saturday, September 12

Many, many thanks to Kaye...

First of all, I want to give thanks to my friend who has selflessly spent time on creating this blog for me. If not with her, I could have not have this beautiful blog site. I and Kaye ( wahmaholic ) started knowing each other at the turker nation's forum. Before, I really thought she was my instructor (a little bit intrigued) because my instructor also turks. But when I asked a friend who had seen her profile, she said Kaye's from Baguio. God really is good. I had been working online for a while now and I really did wish I had a blog so I could also earn from it but I didn't have the courage to really make it. My doubts always prevail if I could make it or not so knowing Kaye is one of the greatest gifts I have ever received. She does this free for me, yes!

When she asked me what to put on my blog site, I was really hesitant because I really couldn't think of any. But when Kaye asked me if I drink coffee, I said 'yes'. In fact, I was sort of a coffee addict when I was a student before. Now, I drink it with moderation and now, while I'm writing this blog and turking... I love coffee - the smell of it awakens me! So this is it!

Thanks, Kaye!

4 comments on "Many, many thanks to Kaye..."

Random WAHM Thoughts on September 13, 2009 at 12:35 AM said...

no problemo ms. ai :)

fedhz on September 13, 2009 at 12:47 AM said...

congrats! kame rin ni kaye endless conversations about anything from tutorials to rants, to blogging, earning online, art, and okrayan. hehehe!

dami mo pang blank spaces. sana lagay mo rin link ko dito. hehehe!

pehpot on September 13, 2009 at 8:50 AM said...

halu! si kaye din nag aya sa akin na magpaka lukring sa internet at kumita ng limpak limpak na salapi (e hindi naman masyado hehe)..

I am following you na Ai. will put you on my blog list later and will add your button on my button page..

buy your own domain na habang mas maaga.. mhirap mgalipat ng bahay pg mataas na building mo este rankings mo :)

Make or Break

genejosh on September 13, 2009 at 3:01 PM said...

Nice template! I came from Kaye's Post and find her work very gorgeous! Welcome to the blogging world my friend..hope to exchange link with you...

Post a Comment

I'm grateful for any comments you have!

 

The Caffeinated WAHM Copyright 2010. Break Fluid Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs