Sunday, September 13

Just got home from church

Haha, this is my second post now...Anyway, to my followers, thanks for following me:) I already have followed you also but I still need to practice more - I want to have as many friends so I'll be following more... It's more fun! Don't know well where to go yet so pardon this newbie co-blogger of yours...I promise to myself that I can get to master this in less than a year, hahaha... I spend most of my time on turking. That's where I earn $$$. I have 3 boys and 1 girl (youngest). I have two sons in school already (my younger high school sister takes care of them while they're in school - they attend the same school) and the youngest two are left at home with me. Although I spend most of my time in front of my buddy, my PC, I still find time to take care of my kids. My husband also works home-based, he's a government employee but his station/office is located just a walk away so he still helps me with chores at home and I don't hire a yaya anymore. My youngest will be turning 2 this 26th - she's a Lady Gaga fan and she interrupts me everytime she wants to watch Lady Gaga's 'poker face' video. And now, she's beside me again... And it's my time to take a nap now...it's Sunday, I have just arrived home from church. I'll take my cup of coffee later... :)

0 comments on "Just got home from church"

Post a Comment

I'm grateful for any comments you have!

 

The Caffeinated WAHM Copyright 2010. Break Fluid Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs